Friday, April 08, 2005

cone o' snow


cone o' snow
Posted by: paulisle.
This is the very first photograph I took of my sweetness, Wendy. It was during our visit to the Minnesota State fair in 2003. It was a strange time --- she just being freed, me just being me in the reclusiveness of country living and pretty much alone (used to it). As we know now, it all worked out. I found my little go-getter snow-cone consumer with a story or 400. Hi there, Wendy ... maybe you should get on the rocket-ship and add some nuttiness yourself (I'm taunting you)? We (me, myself, and I) love the crap out of you --- you're a panda with little wings or a Koala with a huge voice. Will you marry me? Oh, wait, you already said hell yeah! Score!

(this is what happens when you try to keep a wedding blog semi-current ... bear/bare with me! And call me cute for doing it...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home