Wednesday, September 20, 2006

KITTY RETURNS FOR AN EVENING


Kitty came home with Wendy. They had dinner. I got home from work and we sat at the table with our laptops listening to the Unicorns. I took this picture eventually. I was psyched! Now, I'm drinking a Miller. Kitty's finishing up her collage project for an art class. Gettin' 'er done.

Basically, I came here to do two things tonight: drink some Millers, hang out with Kitty, search some of the internets, eat some tuna melt, and go to sleep ... looks like the Millers, tuna melt, Kitty, and the internets are done ... guess it's time for bed (double bed).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous, Darling.

You're surrounded by beautiful women & I'm sitting alone in a hotel room, drinking Summits. Somehow I think you got the better deal. You're with your woman & I'm missing mine. Oh wait, I'm sounding bitter.

On the plus side, you & Scout & I are making the donuts. It pays for all the things we want to do in life. Enjoy your joy, Dude.

Tuna melt. Mmmmmmm....

Friday, September 22, 2006 12:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh oh.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 3:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mayo. Fer sure.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 6:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home