Friday, April 08, 2005

Wendy's Choice


There are mornings ... and then there are mornings when the man you have chosen awakes, sort-of dresses himself, and appears before you in a form such as this (in the photo above). Almost asking "Can I have some fresh air, and maybe then some breakfast ... sorry ... I probably look like a man who woke up too early".

My point is that I have the glorious existence right now of having the freedom to look at the clock (it says 1030am), throw on yesterday's clothes, and appear in the social-level first floor as a zombie with potential and have Wendy say --- "Look at you! You are so cute!" Which leads me to challenge you to look again at the photo I have posted and ask yourself: Is he cute? Assuming that you might say, "Not really so cute, Wendy", I ask you: What is a true marriage about? Seeing through the ideal of cuteness. maybe? I don't know ............. but, boy, don't I look cute?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omigod. you are so so so cute. it's true.

Saturday, April 09, 2005 12:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ARE so good looking I can't stand it! I bet you smell good too!

Saturday, April 16, 2005 1:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home