Monday, July 21, 2008

The Collision



Well, after colliding with Bob, the motorcycle is in need of repair. When a dirt bike hits a 1987 T-Bird square in the license plate at 35 MPH, there will be damage. Bob was spared ... he flew up about ten feet in the air above my car like a rag doll and landed in the weeds. He walked away (I think his testicles hurt a little bit later the next day). We survived, I felt terrible, he felt badly ... my license plate will be difficult to reconnect. But, who cares? Bob is alive and we get to gamble with time for another month or so ...

I'm so glad that I didn't kill my best-man. I'm so glad that Bob is made out of Nerf.

Whoooooooo!!!!! No hurt, no real pain, no doctors involved ...

More details would be better for this story, of course, but ... let's just chalk this up to a "We're lucky" kind of story and leave it at that, huh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Fatguy said...

Green Fairy?

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 5:26:00 PM  
Blogger Brent Sigmeth said...

No Green Fairy - just a wind-through-the-hair freedom loving coincidence at the only blind corner on the property. Figures, huh?

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 5:49:00 PM  
Blogger Fatguy said...

Ahhh,
cue Steppenwolf.....

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 12:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home