Saturday, April 09, 2005

Three B's : Brent, Beer, Blog


Well, B has been making all the entries here for awhile.... and it was time for me to show up. But first I had to prove I could figure out, on my own, how to navigate the site. This morning, after days of frustration, I arrived. Navigation is not my long suit, which is why I am the Scout. I run around in circles or charge down straight lines into the unknown making strange and sometimes startling discoveries and B draws maps of where I've been, in case I'd like to re-visit. It's nice to have a bit of navigation around if I need it. And he seems to appreciate my adventursome nature. We get along.

So, here is the latest photograph of my B-lov-ed, my B-trothed, who can easily B found in this seasonal porch location, B-tween now and well, many years to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger wendy lewis said...

You thirsty sugar q?

Monday, April 11, 2005 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger wendy lewis said...

nice bobble, & save sugar q.....

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 3:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home