Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Golf Cart + Blender Drinks = Good Times(!!!!!!!)


This pretty much sums it up (Mike "Zeke" Lundell, Mark "For me?" Dalton, and Brent "Downtown Teeth" Sigmeth)

But, while I'm here, I have to relay a beautiful story told to me by Scott Andre tonight (silent witness):

Apparently, Bob "Never-Ever" Fales was wandering around later in the evening and Scott happened to hear him muttering to himself, "Hmmmm, wonder if I'm too drunk to drive this golf cart ..." after which he mounted the golf cart, grabbed the steering apparatus, hit the gas pedal, and careened straight into a tree -- BAMMM -- and then Bob was heard to simply say matter-of-factly, "I guess I answered my own question ..."

Wish I would have seen that one ...

Below is a depiction of what happens to the human tongue when a human ingests the "Blue Meanie 2005", a blender drink consisting of Vodka or Rum, ice, and some Blue Curacao (Curacau?) ... (MODEL: Mike "Zeke" Lundell). The "2005" is a drink based on the classic Blue Meanie created circa 1988 consisting of rum and raspberry cool-aid.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, heck! What's another concussion, Bob?!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 2:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus. Dave Gray and I may not have the liver to hang with you dudes anymore. Mike looks scary.

Monday, August 01, 2005 3:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home