Saturday, July 02, 2005

Nephew Curious About Rock


Mitchell (one year old in May) had his first taste of live rock last night at the "Cruiser Dance" in Cannon Falls. He stood motionless, staring at this rocker-dude for a good four minutes or so. The dance followed a "cruise" put on by the Cannon Cruisers Car Club (of which my Dad and I are members -- though, I don't think I've ever paid any dues - whoops!). Mitchell also has a fondness for cars (or any moving vehicle). The photo below is of Mitchell dreaming of burning rubber in the 1967 Buick GS400 convertible that we've had since 1982 or so. After wendy and my Daddy-O cut a rug to some song like "At the Hop", Wendy and I joined Bob Fales and Josh Miller (According to Josh, he's Chuck's number one ace employee at Viking Electric) downtown at The Cannon Falls Bears baseball game. I would put Josh firmly in the "extremely funny" category. They beat the Dundas Dukes 7-6. It was a fine evening.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TIS-DEATH-JACK!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 7:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

True to his lineage, that Mitchell! How cute!!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 3:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, Ron.
C'mon now.

Thursday, July 14, 2005 6:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home