Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Meet Mike: Maid of Honor


This is a Still Life Action shot. There is a lot going on in this photograph. It's deep, you see? (...and it's an "art concept" I've been working on and Mike would understand exactly what it is I am talking about..... he'd say "that's what I'm talkin' about!".) We think along similar lines and planes, is what I'm trying to say, even when others don't understand and especially if they don't care. We've got each other's back, dig? He's my nephew but he's my brother.

Yeah, so.... this heprockjazzyfreakcattechnogirlyman will be standing next to me on August 13 wearing a stocking cap in the dog days of summer and looking very very cool. And that's what I'm talkin' about.

We love each other.

4 Comments:

Blogger Northstar Gone Lone Star said...

Hey, Guys, this gender-bending wedding party is wiggin' me out, man. Girls as groommen, boys as bridesmaids. It goes against all things natural. If you don't believe me, just ask some of the fine members of Congress--like Tom DeLay or Bill Frist. They'd tell you that it's shenanigans like this that are destoying the moral fabric of this noble & Christian nation of ours. Didn't you watch the national right-wing lovefest simulcast Sunday night?

By the way, Scout, nice composition. I especially like the tension in Romeo's pose. And the on-camera flash adds just the right touch of spontaneity. I can't quite read the expression on Mike's face--pleasure? surprise? awe? Jameson overload?

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 4:52:00 PM  
Blogger Northstar Gone Lone Star said...

Mangina?!!! Puh-leez...

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 11:25:00 PM  
Blogger Northstar Gone Lone Star said...

Ahh... I see

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 11:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay you guise...i'm in! what's the ante? mangina!won me over--i was bound to step in sooner or later cuz i love wendy probly more than alla yous guise. and that brent....yeah the one ill never have either...figure i love him too.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 5:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home