Saturday, April 16, 2005

Troubles in 'Blog World ...

The ongoing struggle to manage/navigate time in this life is again challenged by my recent inability to post photos on the wedding 'blog. Hmmmm ..... do I spend the time now to dive into 'blog world and figure out why I keep getting error messages, or do I venture into the yard? I should venture into the yard .... so, for now just imagine the post below with a muddy/sweaty/smiling photo of a dude who's just finished a rugby match.

(UPDATE: It started raining, and somebody figured out HTML code all by himself! I'm so proud of myself .....)

And Wendy will soon get on it and start posting photos of loved ones on her side of the "aisle" (trail, path, yard, sidewalk?) so we have a "fair and balanced" layout of characters. Wha-Hooooooooo!!

3 Comments:

Blogger jada said...

TO WENDY, THEE SCOUT AND HER NAVIGATOR!

This is an Offical Award of Congratulations!! Sending you both all the BEST! And many greetings from Brooklyn!
Sincerely,
Jada

Saturday, April 16, 2005 10:51:00 AM  
Blogger Northstar Gone Lone Star said...

Venture forth and create more piles.

Seiously, B, I have not congratulated you yet on your upcoming nuptuals. I am pleased for both of you. I bless you for making one of my favorite people as happy as a school girl. Thanks for making her life one big "pleasure bubble."

Now I must go forth and be productive...

Saturday, April 16, 2005 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger Brent Sigmeth said...

Oh, thank you!

If I have helped Wendy to feel as happy as a school girl, she has in turn blessed me a thousand times with the feeling that I have been here forever -- a sort of timelessness and calmness, which I treasure.

Onward to the next pile!

Saturday, April 16, 2005 11:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home