Thursday, January 05, 2006

The BARON & me


I wasn't the biggest fan of All-Star Wrestling as a kid. The concept of it all became quite a bit more entertaining for me later as I learned more about its colorful history. My favorite wrestler was definitely Baron von Raschke ("The Claw"). I received this autographed photo from the Scout for Christmas. I'd have to put it up there with one of the best gifts ever. The Reverend Boyce got one, too. Wish I would have had my camera out when he opened it - biggest smile I'd ever seen on his face - then, he wisely commented, "He signed my name with the same hand that administered the CLAW!!!"

2 Comments:

Blogger crafty pirates said...

SWEET. Glad to hear the holidays went well. I was waiting for the posts. Miss you all , ann and greg meyers

Friday, January 06, 2006 10:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude this is the best ever. The Baron is one of the all time classic AWA guys! Cheers!! The dude does abide...Sweet

Sunday, January 22, 2006 10:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home